• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

2 big questions.

Hi ,

I've start to play TF2Classic but I have 2 question :

1. If I want to create a TF2C map, What style I need to use for YLW & GRN ? (like BLU : metal,industrial theme)

2. On the forum, Is there an 'introduce yourself' topic ?

Thanxs and sorry if I write bad

1. The styles for GRn and YLW aren't set in stone yet, though you can go off of the concepts. I'll link to those later
2. I made a Introduction topic, and I slapped it in the Off Topic board

<font face="Arial, Verdana">Oh yes, about them Facades....</font>
G2TE1F9.jpg

<font face="Arial, Verdana">
</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">That's GRN. They use a modern (for the 70's) style with a lot of slanted geometry. And keeping with the Global Radio Network thing, plenty of radio towers and other devices of communication are visible on their towers.</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">
</font>
mkBRaL0.jpg
<font face="Arial, Verdana">
</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">
</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">As for YLW, well I think that explains itself. Very large polluted factories that seem to be in a never ending state of construction. Large smokestacks and depressing buildings block the horizon in the bases for YLW</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">
</font><font face="Arial, Verdana">To be specific, YLW uses Brutalism heavily: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brutalist_architecture</font>

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6448 Online 276 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom