• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

After the new safe download for the game i still can't install it

Now since i was using steam on my new PC i accidently install it on the Archivos de programa (Program files on spanish since i speak spanish separated) and the other programs are installed on a seperated folder called 'Program Files' with 'Program Files (x86)', now ... i don't know if this is why it happends but on my steamapps folder it doesn't apear the 'sourcemods' folder ... does it mean that i have to create it? because i did that and i followed every step including downloading the 'Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer (beta_test)', Yeah i also did the beta part where i change it from none to 'Beta_test-' ... i restarted steam a few times on each step that i made but ... it doesn't apear anywhere on the library ...

so i don't know what is wrong .... i making a lot of mess just to get this to work but it started to become a pain.
i am now trying something else wich is put the folder on the 'Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer' because i have a mod using another tool wich is 'Source SDK Base 2007' and the mod is on a folder of its own name in zps (Zombie Panic Source) ... i am gonna try do the same with Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer folder to see if it works

but i am still want to see if i can get another way to do this because i became realy frustrated since the day the first TF2 Classic's public beta realese becaus this problem it happend too as well.

also i apologize for my english since i am not so great on it

UPDATE NOTE: I just put the folder into the 'Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer' and it didn't work so ... i dont know what to do now to make it work to make the game apear on my library .... so i would apreciate help here thanks

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6448 Online 276 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom