• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Anban Appeal

Ahmed_Mohammed

Not a Noob
In-Game nameteam fortress 2 classic
Time of Ban06:22
Date of Ban12-30-23
steam id and Reason for Ban
Evasion of comms ban through abuse of the /reply system
hello, i am apologize about evrything and mute and all that was mistake and spamming report on me and thanks

Your appeal has been received and we will look into it and get back to you shortly.

In-Game nameteam fortress 2 classic
Time of Ban06:22
Date of Ban12-30-23
steam id and Reason for Ban
Evasion of comms ban through abuse of the /reply system
Hello, about the first line i understand it and i am super apologize and about the "/reply" system i was test how that thing it works so sorry for begin stupid little and for the mute i have prove that was my friend and we was joking but someplayers thing i was harrasment on him. And about the orther lines i dont understand it and thanks for looking my proves (happy years)

On review we agree the initial ban was a bit excessive and it has been shortened to 3 days. However please bear in mind some of your behaviour towards one of our other members was inappropriate, and if it continues you will be re-banned.

Best regards,

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6836 Online 328 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom