[Completed] average ibuprofen enthusiast's staff application redux

ibuprofen enthusiast

Active Member
VF4 Supporter
In-Game Name: usually average ibuprofen enthusiast, currently champion heavy

Age: 26

Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: NA, UTC-5

Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? Yes

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=58399

Current playtime on our servers, in hours: rough estimate here but 700-800 at a guess

Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff:
-I've always been impressed at how moderation was handled on VF4 servers and I found it really helped keep the experience fun. I have always done what I could to report behavior I felt was toxic and went against the rules, and I feel being a staff member would help me further contribute to fostering a good environment on the servers

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself:
-I applied previously but earned myself a ban by doing something stupid while the application was being reviewed and was advised I'd do well to reapply in roughly 6 months since it could no longer be accepted at the time. It's been about 6 months so I figured I'd submit an application once again

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.

Signed: average ibuprofen enthusiast
 
Last edited:
Hi there,

Thanks for your interest in supporting the community.

Just for the benefit of others reading this, the time requirement in our Staff Application Requirements is a minimum of 12 months since any bans were issued before we'll consider an application.

However, since you were informed six months (and considering the nature of the ban in question) we're willing to honour the info you were given and re-consider your application now.

As usual you'll hear back from us with the results in a few days - but it may take a little longer than our customary 3 days since we're a bit busy at the moment.

Regards,
~VintagePC
 

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49404 Members
(9099 Online 759 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom