• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban Appeal | Rule #3

In-Game name: ✠ Eisenkreuzritter ✠
Time of Ban: 13:43
Date of Ban: 05-11-24
Steam ID: 76561198353350852
Reason for Ban: Didn't catch it the first time but I believe it was Hate speech.
Additional Comments: The only reason I could think of for getting banned was this part in Rule #3, which states: "[...]glorification of Nazis, or use of Nazi imagery and symbols, is grounds for an immediate permanent ban."
My username nor my steam icon had anything to do with Nazis. The symbol used in my username -> ✠ is an iron cross, (listed as a Maltese Cross in the Unicode), Used by the Kingdom of Prussia (1701-1871) and the German Empire (1871-1918), and though it was used by the Nazis it's not as associated with them. My Steam profile picture was just an AI Generated image depicting a Knight of the Teutonic Order (1190-Present).
I have removed the Iron Cross in my username in hopes of not breaching the rules and will change my profile picture if necessary.

We've received your appeal.

Please give us a few days to review the details and we'll get back to you shortly, typically in 2-3 days.

On staff review we have elected to decline your appeal.

The conclusion of the review is that there are far too many Nazi dog-whistles in your steam profile beyond just the crosses you removed from your steam username; essentially there are too many coincidences for us to reasonably conclude them to be accidental.

Your ban will not be overturned at this time since we do not believe it was issued in error; however, per our posted policy it will become eligible for re-appeal one year from the date it was issued (in May 2025) at which point we are willing to re-consider your plea.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom