• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban Appeal Wrong fully banned for no reason (TF2C)

Vitriol

Noob
In-Game name: Vitriol
Time of Ban: 01:21
Date of Ban: 06-26-24
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55033437
Reason for Ban: Racism/hate speech

Additional Comments: An admin wrongfully banned me for racism. I'm guessing they have mistaken my name for "vavashi" who was the actual guy saying slurs in voice chat. You can look at chat logs and voice chat that nobody even mentions my name, only the other guy.

Last edited:
Your appeal has been received. We'll review the details and get back to you shortly, usually within 2-3 days.

Since your ban is only 2 days, it will be removed from the record if your appeal goes through.

-Nova

Last edited:
Thank you for your appeal.

After carefully reviewing the recording of the match attached to your ban ticket, I've come to the conclusion that you did not say or do anything that would violate our rules and will be requesting that the ban be removed from your record. That should be done either today or tomorrow. You've been unbanned by the banning admin as of this posting. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(5562 Online 257 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom