• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban Appeal (Year Has Passed)

Zealot

In-Game name:Zealot wha
Time of Ban: Permanent
Date of Ban:6-23-23: 22:13
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:129051771
Reason for Ban:Nazi paraphernalia
Additional Comments:
A year ago I drew A swat swastika in one of your server, which was deserved. It was tasteless of me and I regret it and I have learned my lesson. Thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your appeal has been received, we'll review the details and get back to you shortly, usually within 2-3 days.

Thanks for your patience.

On review of the ban, we've decided to grant your appeal. As is customary, this is your one "get-out-of-jail-free" card, and comes with the following conditions:

- Your ban will remain on record with us
- You are now considered to be inexcusably aware of our rules surrounding this matter, and if any further infractions arise, we reserve the right to reinstate the permanent ban in full with no questions asked.

Please reply below and let me know you understand the above, and then I will go ahead and make the adjustments.

~Vintage

Your ban has been adjusted. Marking as resolved.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48661 Members
(9672 Online 729 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom