• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] ban appeal

Snark

In-Game name: Snark
Time of Ban: 12:54
Date of Ban: 12-29-20
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58893839
Reason for Ban: General douchebaggery or several rule violations
Additional Comments: I understand the reason for comm ban but permaban me because of my name?

I'm not entirely sure what else you were expecting to happen, given your history of infractions. You initially received a 1 day ban back on Nov 13th as a warning for your language in our game servers. It would appear you opted not to change your behaviour and this resulted in a permanent communications ban on Dec 28th.

Rather than accept or contest said ban, yesterday you decided to change your username to a phrase to mock my staff for doing their job of enforcing the server rules, and I cannot think of any legitimate excuse for that other than to cause further trouble. You knew exactly what you were doing when you selected it.

Given the the chain of events, I fail to see why you should be allowed to continue enjoying our gameservers in any capacity, when you ruin others' enjoyment by bringing up racial themes in an environment that does not have any reason nor excuse for that sort of activity.

Your ban remains in effect.

It's been 6 months and I want to try to appeal my ban again.

I agree to follow the rules and behave appropriately.

Your appeal has been received and will be reviewed. I'll get back to you with a decision in the usual 24-48 h.

Thanks for your patience. I've reviewed the situation and we are willing to lift the ban on the condition you're "on notice". In other words, you're considered to have been made inexcusably aware of the rules and expectations of player conduct, and we reserve the right to reinstate the permanent ban immediately should there be any future infractions of our rules.

At this time, are there any questions regarding our server rules at https://www.vaultf4.com/threads/server-rules.246/ ?

Once you let me know you have read and understood this then I will reverse the ban.

Thanks for your patience. I've reviewed the situation and we are willing to lift the ban on the condition you're "on notice". In other words, you're considered to have been made inexcusably aware of the rules and expectations of player conduct, and we reserve the right to reinstate the permanent ban immediately should there be any future infractions of our rules.

At this time, are there any questions regarding our server rules at https://www.vaultf4.com/threads/server-rules.246/ ?

Once you let me know you have read and understood this then I will reverse the ban.
I have no questions and have read and understood everything.

The ban has been lifted.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom