• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban appeal

In-Game name: full tilt
Time of Ban: 14:26
Date of Ban: 06-12-23
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049445881/ ; STEAM_0:1:44590076
Reason for Ban: Inappropriate Spray
Additional Comments:
When i was playing the game, i used this spray. It is a Private Military Company Wagner Group. It cannot be glorifications of nazis, or use of nazi imagery and symbolds (according to the 3rd server rules) since it has no such ideology. Correct me if I am wrong, but I have not found the rule of the servers about politics. If I have offended anyone's feelings in any way, I apologize. If you pardon me, I will immediately change that spray into another one.

Attachments

• 1672290575_foni-club-p-kartinki-na-telefon-chvk-vagnera-66.jpg
    1672290575_foni-club-p-kartinki-na-telefon-chvk-vagnera-66.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 1
The group has been designated as an transnational criminal organisation by the US, a terrorist group by several European countries, sanctioned by many others, has committed war crimes, and has links to neo-nazi activities.

The Wagner Group is named after the 19th century German composer Richard Wagner, whose music Adolf Hitler adored. The group’s leader, Dmitry Utkin, reportedly wears Nazi tattoos, including a swastika, a Nazi eagle and SS lightning bolts. Wagner mercenaries are reported to have left behind neo-Nazi propaganda in the war zones where they’ve fought, including graffiti with hate symbols.
The Wikipedia article on the group goes into further details with additional sources for these issues cited.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7999 Online 414 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom