• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban appeal

Greetings.
I have sent this message in order to further understand the reasons behind my 24 hour ban.
In-Game name: FrankNorbert
Time of Ban: 14:50
Date of Ban: 07-11-23
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/[U:1:485128258]
Reason for Ban: racism
Additional Comments:
I understand why the admin in question would be forced to ban me, but I don't personally think that what I wrote was of that level of severity, because:
If you take a look at the logs from that chat, it was completely without context, not meant to anyone in particular, and with no intent to offend anyone.
The only thing I said was: "I HATE NIG", without the admin having any sort of context, my intention was only of a joke, nothing else.

Last edited:
This is spelled out in our server rules:

No hate speech or harassment is allowed. This includes (but is not limited to) racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia, bullying, and use of racial, ethnic, and anti-LGBT slurs. Likewise, glorification of nazis, or use of nazi imagery and symbols, is grounds for an immediate permanent ban.
1st Offense: Ban, or Communication Block. Bans and Communication Blocks will last no more than 3 days.

Your ban is in line with our policies on slurs. Justify it to yourself/backpedal however you wish, but it's a violation of said rule and it would appear a staff member responded appropriately.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7999 Online 414 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom