• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban Appeal

In-Game name: Giga Soldier
Time of Ban: 18:40
Date of Ban: 23-09-23
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:197546032
Reason for Ban: Racism/hate speech
Additional Comments: Hello, I wanted to apologize for not following the Vault F4 community rules and I was banned from your servers due to racism. I admit my mistake because I really spoke out because of the unstable reaction at that time. At that time, I did not attach any importance to the community rules because I was interested in the game. Now I don’t express such things and consider them inappropriate in the game, but at that moment I was actually angry with someone from the team, but I don’t remember exactly. Please lift the ban, I see no point in writing racist expressions in the chat. I have corrected myself, I’ll be honest, I only had this statement 2 times as I remember, but I respect other players and don’t try to insult them. Thank you for your attention

Thanks for your appeal.

I'll direct your attention to the last clause of server rule 3:

Likewise, glorification of nazis, or use of nazi imagery and symbols, is grounds for an immediate permanent ban.

You were banned for a spray containing a swastika.

Additionally, as stated in our policies on permanent bans, a minimum of 1 year must have elapsed since the original ban was issued before we will consider hearing an appeal. This means the earliest at which we will consider your appeal would be 23-09-2024.

Your ban will not be overturned at this time.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6836 Online 328 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom