• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban Appeal

PlayerRTX 4080 16 GB
Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:725357625
Invoked on04-22-24 05:20
BanlengthPermanent
Expires onNot applicable.
ReasonNazi sprays
Banned by AdminNovaCancy
Banned fromWeb Ban
Total BansNo previous bans

Well, it was trash spray with anime muscular girl with exact symbols you will imagine. Didn't pay attention a lot to sprays at all and crossed a line, I guess. I removed that spray when noticed a ban, so yeah, will do something SFW next time. Pardon

Thanks for your patience.

I had a quick look and based on your play history on the day the ban was issued, and your geo-location, I suspect this spray was used in our EU servers, which are hosted in Germany. That country has _very_ strict laws regarding the use of most Nazi related symbols except in very specific circumstances such as education.

As such, the following section of our rules and policies applies:

Major Infractions:

Major infractions include the following:
  • Anything violating rule 1 (cheating, use of exploits, or interfering with operation of the server)
  • Extreme violations of rule 3 (Direct harassment of another person on basis of identity, extreme use of hate speech, or glorification of nazis)
  • Use of sprays that may contain illegal content, or content otherwise illegal in the region(s) our servers are located.
Major infractions will be met with a permanent ban, which can not be appealed unless they were issued in error.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news if it was truly an honest/careless mistake - but we do have to abide by the rules of the country where our servers reside and as such the punishments associated with such infractions are inherently going to be quite strict when we enforce them.

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom