• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban Appeal

In-Game name: delighted
Time of Ban: 2:42 AM
Date of Ban: 5-13-2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:636402677
Reason for Ban: Duplicate account/Ban Evasion?
Additional Comments: I've never played on this server before, or TF2Classic for that matter, Edit: I did, a long time ago, but it was still on this account. I'm not sure why I got banned. I think it might've had to do with a VPN I was using, so I switched providers to make sure this doesn't happen again. I hope VPN's are allowed? Sorry if not.

Hi there,

Yes, it looks like the use of a VPN got your account flagged for ban evasion. Unfortunately such false positives can happen from time to time if you end up using the same connection as a previous bad actor.

At this time we do not explicitly disallow VPNs, but of course that could change if we need to respond to ongoing problems and/or VPN abuse.

I've removed your ban, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom