• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban Appeal

Pooki

Not a Noob
In-Game name: Pooki
Time of Ban: 2:19
Date of Ban: 5-14-2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:160073117
Reason for Ban: [Little Anti-Cheat 1.7.0-Dev 14] Aimbot Detected
Additional Comments:
Hello, my name is Pooki and I have over 400 hours on Team Fortress 2, you can confirm this on my account. I play scout and sniper at a competitive level. In my entire time playing on this server not once has anyone even accused me of cheating. I do not and have not ever used cheats on this server. I was playing huntsman sniper in medieval mode when I was suddenly and randomly banned for "Aimbot" and I was hoping a ban appeal can help you correct this. Thank you for reading and I hope you are doing well.

Hi there,

We've received your appeal and I'll review the details and get back to you shortly. Typically this process takes no more than 2-3 days; thanks in advance for your patience.

~Vintage

On review we are going to side with our anti-cheat.

The metrics recorded by the anti-cheat aren't consistent with what I'd expect to see for a false positive, and our staff also reviewed your gameplay footage and called out a number of irregularities with your gameplay that are consistent with the use of cheats.

Your ban will not be overturned at this time.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom