• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban Appeal

In-Game name: Chubermaeh (before ban Ahmed)
Time of Ban: Can't remember (lost the screenshot)
Date of Ban: Around 06/05 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12762407
Reason for Ban: N-Word
Additional Comments: Hi I'm Chubermaeh, I'm sorry I was drunk and I wasn't thinking right. I promise I won't drink anything next time I go on your servers. I'm really passonate about the project and I really wanna get to expirence the game and the community again.
Thank you for reading.

Hi there,

Your ban appeal has been received, we'll discuss it and get back to you shortly, typically in 2-3 days.

~Vintage

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience.

At this point we aren't going to completely overlook the use of slurs and inappropriate language on our servers, but based on the specifics of the situation, we are willing to extend an olive branch in the form of a downgrade from a full permanent ban to a 1-year comms ban. This duration corresponds to the posted duration after which non-erroneous bans are first eligible for appeal.

You'll be able to play the game again, but your use of voice and text chat will be restricted until the ban expires.

This does also come with the condition that you are now considered inexcusably aware of our server rules, and therefore we may take that into consideration should there be any further infractions from this point onwards.

Please let me know when you've read/understood this, and I'll adjust the ban accordingly.

~Vintage

Great, your ban has been updated.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom