• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban appeal

In-Game name: DAT Target Practice #savetf2
Time of Ban: 17:36
Date of Ban: 1st June 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:115528704
Reason for Ban: Inappropriate Language
Additional Comments: I would to apologise here for my inappropriate behaviour on the servers, as I have problems with controlling my anger caused by my health issues. That anger was unfortunately directed into the in-game chat, and regarding my health issues, I also have to add that I'm afraid that this ban could make them (my health issues) even worse. I'm also open for any peaceful (e.g. without directing anger at other people and vice versa) discussion regarding the possible unban.

PS: I can see that some people aren't already taking my health issues seriously here. I am not lying about those health issues, and please, don't do any attacks here. I'm not interested in doing them either.

Last edited:
Your ban appeal has been received; we'll review the details and get back to you shortly, typically in 2-3 days.

Thanks for your patience.

We reviewed the circumstances surrounding the ban and have concluded it is going to remain in effect for now.

This decision was made based on your history of infractions and persistent pattern of behaviour, which includes general toxicity, telling people to kill themselves, disrespect towards our staff, use of slurs, and filing petty/meritless reports on other players. It is not fair to continue subjecting all our other players to these antics at this time.

I am sorry to hear about your health issues, and while they may explain your behaviour, they do not excuse your actions from being subject to our server rules.

Since the ban was not found to have been issued in error, our standard policies will apply and you may make a new appeal one year from the date on which it was issued, specifically June 1, 2025. At that point we will reconsider your plea with a fresh perspective.

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom