• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban Appeal

The_Max_Gamer

Banhammered
In-Game name: The_Max_Gamer
Time of Ban: 06-03-24 20:48
Date of Ban: Permanent
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:485147519
Reason for Ban: Racism/hate speech
Additional Comments: I had sprays with images of comics with black humor, I apologize if they could offend someone (And yes, humor itself is subjective, so I can't assume what is an insult for one, and a laugh for someone else)

Your ban appeal has been received, we'll review the details and get back to you shortly, typically within 2-3 days.

I can confirm you were banned for repeated violations of our spray rules. There are three issues that contribute to this, as outlined below:

1. I'm inclined to believe you knew exactly what you were doing, because the statement in your appeal contradicts itself.
You concede they are dark humour, and that how they are viewed is highly subjective. The very nature of shock humour is such that anyone that does not find it funny is going to be offended, and you had obviously already considered that you cannot know who will or will not be offended by it. I am going to direct your attention to both Server rule 3 and 5 on this matter.

2. Furthermore, you've amassed 9 sprays which have already been blocked by our staff, with some of them effectively being duplicates of each other; this suggests you knew they were getting blocked/broke our rules, yet you decided to keep using them.

3. Finally, two of your sprays feature the pro-war symbols 'Z' and 'V'. Our EU servers in which you play are located in Germany, where use of these symbols is considered equivalent to display of the Nazi swastika, and so I will also draw your attention to the explanatory clause on spray infractions in the second post of the server rules thread:
  • Other sprays/imagery that are illegal in the jurisdictions where our servers reside will be similarly met with a permanent ban, and may be referred to authorities if the situation warrants it.

Your ban was issued in accordance with our posted rules and will not be overturned at this time.

Last edited:
Тогда в пизду эту игру. А что? Если вы так сильно оскорбляет Stonetoss Comics, то вы можете отправить админа психологу. Да и раз считаете, что это вас так оскорбляет этот художник, где на десятках площадок, где я видел этого автора, его ни разу не забанили за правила (что неожиданно правила применяются абсолютно везде, и ваш сервер так же следует им). А ваши админы даже ни разу не пытались со мной связаться или что-то в этом роде. В этот раз сделайте в разделе сайта о пожертвованиях админам этого сервера, чтобы они могли себе позволить микрофон за 2 доллара. Даже в других серверных играх от Valve у каждого администратора обязательно должен быть микрофон, а вы так понимаете, что на него нет денег.
А на счет VZ, а не ZV, ну что могу сказать ГОЙДА, ГОЙДА ,братья. Ну а если серьезно, то на американских серверах такого правила нету? Ну окей, значит учту на будущие, что знак ZV можно будет использовать везде, кроме Европы.

Короче, на бане уже все ровно, да на этом сайте тоже, но твое, описание профиля это самый шизофренический бред, которого я когда-либо видел (Прошу, не позорься, ты вроде взрослый мужик а пишешь такой хрень на всеобщее обозрение).

Удачи вам Черти в будущем продвижении по эволюционной лестнице, рано или поздно, эта игра будет так же популярна, как и ТФ2. (может быть )

Attachments

• jjjtled.gif
    jjjtled.gif
    7 MB · Views: 7
Door's over there, don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom