• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban Appeal

Sayset

Noob
In-Game name: Sayset
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:201593591
Invoked on:06-08-24 03:06
Reason:Nazi Spray
Additional description: Im really sorry for the cause of my actions,i trully didn't meant to and i wont anymore.

Your appeal has been received, we'll review the details and get back to you shortly with a final decision of the review, typically in 2-3 days.

However, I'll pre-emptively direct your attention to our server rules, specifically rule #3 which governs the use of any Nazi imagery in our servers, which would apply here.

We had a discussion on your spray and our conclusion was that while it's a fictional character, we couldn't find any plausible argument other than it being a conscious effort to choose a Nazi character for your spray image. On top of this, I'm told the original source material in the movie was in colour; from our perspective the conversion to grey-scale only seems to nude it closer to being some sort of honorific or glorification of the character, especially considering they are sporting a pin with a swastika, which is generally a banned symbol in Germany where our EU servers are located.

It's unfortunate you ended up encountering our server rules the hard way; but our review decision is that your ban will not be overturned at this time as it was issued in accordance to our posted rules on Nazi imagery, and will be eligible for appeal one year from the date it was issued, specifically Jun 8, 2025.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom