• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Invalid] Ban Appeal

fyran #FixTF2

Banhammered
hi. i've been banned recently from tf2 classic vaultf4 servers. i guess it may be probably because i wrote some inappropiate stuff which violated the rules of the servers. i am deeply sorry for the mistakes i did, and hope i get forgiven and unbanned from the server. btw i guess you guys could add a system which automatically blocks messages which contains words that triggers the ban, so we can prevent both situations of people breaking the rules and also have less people getting banned. i've seen a similar mechanic on tf2 UGC.TF servers which there's a bot that automatically blocks inappropiate messages. i tried to find some info about my ban but i didn't found any result of my account

Last edited:
Your appeal is not correctly formatted. Please read the instructions on submitting a ban appeal with all of the requisite information and either edit your original post or add it in a reply.

In-Game name: fyran #FixTF2
Time of Ban: i don't know it, because i wasn't able to find my profile due to overcomplicated user search and no option to order the banned users from nation, date, reason, etc.
Date of Ban: probably around june 20 or 21
Steam ID: 76561199348758922
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199348758922/
Reason for Ban: presumibly hate speech or sexually crude language
Additional Comments: i've said a slur and mostly a sexually inappropiate word. for example: "WE GOT C#CKED" when i was being defeated by enemy team, and i'm deeply sorry for that. i promise i'll NOT say anymore some stuff like that and i'll use a more civil language

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom