• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Ban appeal

mkrb

Noob
In-game name: mkrb
Time of ban: 17:56 (UTC+05:00)
Date of ban: 23/06/24
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:553538214
Reason for ban: pro-war chat
Additional comments
would like to appeal my ban because there was a simple misunderstanding?
I was about to type message in russian and forgot to change language and send an (Z) aka russian military symbol and because i was chatting with friend i quickly forgot about that, and after one round on coldfront i got perma banned. So, may I play on your servers again?

Your appeal has been received, we'll review the details and someone will get back to you shortly, usually within 2-3 days.

Thank you for your appeal.

After reviewing your chat history, we have chosen to keep this ban in place. The usage of the pro-war symbol Z is illegal in Germany, where our EU servers are hosted. I will direct your attention to our Server Rules, specifically the section on Major infractions and this clause:

• Use of sprays that may contain illegal content, or content otherwise illegal in the region(s) our servers are located.
In addition, you used it immediately after another player used a common war-time greeting amongst Ukrainians. The odds that you would accidentally use a pro-war symbol immediately after said greeting is typed in chat, especially when you have demonstrated knowledge of what that symbol means, seem implausible. Your ban will not be overturned and may be eligible for appeal in one year on 6/24/2025.

aw shucks, and there is really nothing i can do? i literally started playing few days ago and got banned by a single accident, this is insane

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(5562 Online 257 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom