• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] ban appeal

In-Game name: Get DOOMed
Time of Ban: 12:07
Date of Ban: 06-16-24
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:603830260
Reason for Ban: racism/hate speech
Additional Comments:
i want to appeal ban i'm really sorry for saying this and the reason of ban checking could i be banned for this cause you know when you ragequitting you can say this but you didn't want to
so yep me played as dumbass and got banned for checking this : p

Your appeal has been received. We'll review the details and get back to you shortly, usually within 2-3 days.

-Nova

Last edited:
Thank you for your appeal.

After reviewing the details, it seems you were banned for a Rule 3 violation, specifically for direct harassment on the basis of sexuality.

No hate speech or harassment is allowed. This includes (but is not limited to) racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia, bullying, and use of racial, ethnic, and anti-LGBT slurs. Likewise, glorification of nazis, or use of nazi imagery and symbols, is grounds for an immediate permanent ban.
  • Clarification on this rule from the addendum in post #3, below:
    Anyone caught harassing another player on our servers on basis of race, sex, disability, gender, gender identity, or sexuality will be permanently banned. Appeals for this kind of ban will be handled on a case-by-case basis
After reviewing the attached chat logs, we have chosen to approve your appeal with conditions. You still blatantly violated our rules through explicitly saying you hate gay people and telling people to kill themselves. In addition, you repeatedly referred to things as gay in a derogatory manner and asked someone to stop spraying their "[homogrphic spra y]". This behavior is not acceptable on our servers. As a result, we will be giving you a one month comms ban as punishment. You are now explicitly aware of our rules, and this will count as your one "get out of jail free" card. In the event that you violate the rules in a similar manner again, your permanent ban will be reinstated.

-Nova

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(5562 Online 257 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom