• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[New] Ban Appeal

MeltingButter

In-Game name: MeltingButter ("*hits desk and is loud*" at time of ban)
Time of Ban: 00:28
Date of Ban: 12-20-23
Steam ID:
Reason for Ban:
Brown Hat Rule, or a history of, or several rule violations

Additional Comments:

To start, I would like to acknowledge that, while it was definitely no secret, I have been ban evading since the day I was banned originally by Juno.

I have been caught ban evading about 5-4 times, and the fact that I myself do not even know how many times or accounts I've used is honestly pitiful, and I am ashamed.

I would like to apologize personally to Juno, because all of the ban evasions were in spite of Juno. I was immature, weak, and very hateful then. I wish I could tell you I've matured since then, but I know you can't just take my word for it.

I would also like to extend this apology to VintagePC, for ban evading on your servers. Even after you warned me, I continued to ban evade. I thought my ban reason was unfair, and I did a lot of mental laps in my head to justify what I did, but that can be summed up to my immaturity, and fragile ego.

I was foolish to keep ban evading, even after I got banned multiple times, and even after I was told not to, I kept doing it. I'm not that same person anymore, I wish you could say you have my word, but obviously as per my history, it'd be hard to believe me.

This was more of an apology, instead of an appeal, as I understand why I will likely be rejected. Please know I truly am sorry.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(5562 Online 257 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom