• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff or part of the Ban Appeal Team.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

    If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.

[Resolved] Ban Appeal

Instructions
  1. I have read the ban post instructions
  2. I have followed the requested post format from the instructions
In-Game name: OnionDent
Time of Ban: 03:53
Date of Ban: 07-20-26
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:171855154
Reason for Ban: Brown Hat Rule

Additional Comments: I'd like to apologize for the comments I made that led to my ban. To be totally honest I was drunk that night and acted like total jackass to some folks in the server and said some things that were disrespectful and not funny. I enjoy playing on the server and was not acting at my best that night and I would like to apologize for it. If you guys are willing to give me another chance, I would greatly appreciate it and I promise to be better.
Thank you for taking the time to process my appeal,
OnionDent
 
Thanks for your appeal - we've received it and we'll review the details and someone will get back to you shortly. We're in the process of onboarding some additional folks to help handle ban appeals so it may take a little longer than our customary 2-3 days, so thanks in advance for your patience :)
 
Thanks for your appeal. According to our records, you were banned for harassing a specific player for several minutes. This included accusations of grooming, drunk driving with vehicular manslaughter, and racism. We understand that everyone can act funky while inebriated, but this clearly made the other player fairly uncomfortable. All together, this was considered targeted harassment and earned you the ban.

Given that this seems to have been an isolated incident, we can reduce the ban term to 3 days. This would be in line with a first offense, however it will still be considered the first strike in our three strike policy. Please re-read the rules and familiarize yourself with them. Any further infractions will result in a second or third strike. Given the age of the ban, this would make your ban time considered served in full.

Please reply to this post to acknowledge that you understand these terms, and your ban will be adjusted accordingly.
 

Attachments

  • 1788995345746.png
    1788995345746.png
    525.4 KB · Views: 14
The ban has been adjusted and you should be good to join our servers again.
 

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49404 Members
(9099 Online 759 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom