• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] ban for game

Oorik

Noob
In-Game name:

manatabai06
Time of Ban:13:15
Date of Ban:06-19-24
Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:874314053
Reason for Ban:

Previously banned, Ban Evasion
Additional Comments:I was playing randomizer and I was banned by an administrator named azzy and he wrote something in the chat to me in some other language, I wrote that I was playing, I was playing and then I was banned

You were banned for circumventing a previous ban for cheating.

I will direct your attention to server rule number 6;
Any form of evasion from an admin action will result in a ban from our servers. The length of the ban will depend on the severity of the evasion. This includes the use of alternate accounts to evade punishments. Evasion bans are NOT eligible for appeal and must be served in full, regardless of whether the original ban was justified. You are expected to be mature and file an appeal if you disagree with staff actions; doing otherwise will probably hinder your chances of a successful appeal.

Your ban is not eligible for appeal.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom