• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] ban/mute/idk do SOMETHING about Binge Eating λ and PLEASE Bathe In My Milk

mdgcreeper

In-Game names: Binge Eating λ and PLEASE Bathe In My Milk
Time of Day:12 am - 1 am
Date:6/4/2023
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198332630896 and https://steamcommunity.com/id/6574356734566347563
Reason for Ban Request: Targetted Harrassment, implied and direct homophobia and transphobia
Link to Demo or other evidence: 2023-06-14 (2).png
Additional Comments:
These two players have been a thorn in my side for the entire time I've been playing this game. They intentionally go out of their way to cover up my bi pride flag spray no matter how out of reach or random its location is. They always cover it up with an offensive spray. Of them I noticed but failed to get screenshots of at the time a spray titled "heavy facts" that claims that if furrys identify as animals that means it's ok to hunt them. This screenshot I nabbed in the moment shows their latest work. A spray that says "better to be a sexual predator then to be sexual prey" and underneath it you can see bathe in my milk's spray of a gross old guy in a bath tub on the phone.

Their images tend to imply something unsavory about my bisexuality that I find really hurtful and harmful to the queer playerbase this game has. They have also said "gross" and "grody" in response to people talking about being trans or being gay. I muted them eventually but then someone said "this is a tf2 source mod everyone here has mental illness!" in reply to presumably the aformentioned muted players, this was while the topic of transness was brought up so I gather that one of the two must've said something about trans people being mentally ill.

Every time I'm in a server with these guys they go out of their way to spray over my spray and make me feel intimidated. It's behavior akin to a junior high bully and I'm getting really sick of it. I don't feel like I can relax and have a good time on the server when these two dumbasses join. I will admit in a burst of fury I told one of them to kill themselves. I am more than happy to accept any temporary ban for this offense as I do not condone suicide baiting or other such harsh vitriol and I am not above those rules. But I expect something be done about these two in turn because they are making me and others feel unsafe and uncomfortable.

Sorry it took so long to get around on this. I figured the best way to handle this based on the available evidence is to block their more questionable sprays and issue them both a 1 week ban.

Information for searchability:
PLEASE bathe in my milk - STEAM_0:0:186182584
Binge Eating λ - STEAM_0:0:35688384

PLEASE bathe in my milk recent chat history:
1687788899087.png
1687788956001.png

Binge Eating chat history:
1687788996545.png
1687789022048.png

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members