• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Acknowledged] Ban Request

Kino

In-Game name: JoeV8313
Time of Day: 01:38:17 UTC
Date: 2024-08-18
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:567285614
Server Name: VaultF4 - Official [NA] Standard 3
Map: cp_steel
Reason for Ban Request: Rough round finished up, teams changed, asked me during setup to Uber him, as soon as I Uber him and the gates open, he leaves.
Link to Demo or other evidence: In the chat logs for the appropriate timestamp, asks to Uber, instantly leaves.
Additional Comments:

It was fairly humorous, but it was an awful game, bad taste to ask for an Uber when the game has already been rough for our team and to immediately leave after it ended. Would've just done a quiet in-game report to let the admins sort it out amongst themselves but had to come here.

Thanks for the report. While I agree it could be griefing, it sounds like it may have been an isolated incident and I'm not quite prepared to issue a ban for that with limited context.

We'll keep an eye out for more reports on this player; please do let us know if they continue to do these sorts of things and we will act accordingly.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom