• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Bug found - possible umbrella mini-crit boost canceling afterburn

BlackCop

Sorry if wrong forum, couldn't find one relevant, and if this has been reported.

Today on vip_harbor, I was BLU Solider, was at full health - rocket jump damage, so approximately 130hp, i encountered an enemy pyro, who used his flamethrower on me before retreating quickly and flare gun crit me, around the time of the retreat and flare gun, I was mini-crit boosted by the civilian, I killed the pyro and taunted as I was on 4HP and about to die, however I didn't die, my HP remained exactly the same as it was when the flare hit me (it hit me and I went on low enough to see the red cross surrounding the HP Bar, didn't see exactly number, I got the fire on my player model and fire effect overlay on my screen, didn't have the flinch effect or any soldier pain sounds, the fire effects wore off in the normal time and my health remained at 4.

When I realized was happening i hit screenshot as much as I could but only got 2 screenshots

You can clearly see the fire effects, and the health remaining the same, and the round time changing.

I believe this happened from the mini0crit boost overriding the afterburn damage but not the effects.

Attachments

• vip_harbor0009.png
    vip_harbor0009.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • vip_harbor0010.png
    vip_harbor0010.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(5562 Online 257 In-Game)
Join the group