• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Completed] CompMeistR's TF2C Admin Application

CompMeistR

Achievement Hunter
VF4-A (Admin)
Staff Member
In Game Name: CompMeistR [NR]

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?:
Yes

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=38952

Time with Vault F4:
Since January 2021

Position you are applying for:
Game Admin (TF2C)

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator:

I have played TF2C quite obsessively over the past year, and as a result, I am on for quite a bit of time fairly regularly. While everything has been quite good in terms of moderation, I have seen a spike of cheaters in game, and there are not necessarily other Admins in the same match (which is understandable, as they are not all omnipresent). Additionally, I have been a resource in helping to provide evidence of other problematic activity on the servers to some of the staff, as I usually end up recording all of my gameplay every time I play.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: I have quite a bit of knowledge regarding computer hardware (basically more than enough to get me in trouble), and am often playing TF2C matches anytime from 10 P.M. to 5 A.M. PST.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed:
CompMeistR

Thank you for your application.

Just letting you know it has been received and we will get back to you shortly.

~VintagePC

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom