• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Completed] dopadream's application

dopadream

In-Game Name: dopadream

Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: NA, CST

Have you linked your Steam account to the forum?: Yes

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=4003

Current playtime on our servers, in hours: HLX says I have 6 days of playtime I believe, but I'm not entirely certain how to check for sure. I have been playing since before the Death & Taxes update though, so I definitely have more than 24 hours.

Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff: I love TF2C a lot, and I definitely play it more than any other game I own. VaultF4 is a really nice environment from my experience the staff is pretty friendly. Since I play the game so often and love the platform you guys provide for us to play, I'd be more than happy to help out wherever I can!

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself: I'm very familiar with the server's rules and I have a really easy time getting along with people! I've moderated a few discord servers ranging from around 500 - 1000 members from my experience with other games' communities, and I've been a follower of TF2C since it still had the deathmatch gamemode (I don't plan on dropping it anytime soon).

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.

Last edited:
Thanks for your application!

We'll review it and get back to you with the results soon, likely by the end of the coming week :)

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(5562 Online 257 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom