• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Completed] Dr.KB Application

DR.KB

In Game name: DR.KB

Have you linked your steam account to the form?: Yes

HLStats profile link: https://www.vaultf4.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=752#

time with VaultF4: I believe at least since the TF2C 2.0.0 came out.

position I'm applying for: Admin for TF2C .

Reasons I would like to be an admin: I thought it be cool to help with the community.

Anything else you'd like to say about yourself?: I'm very nice guy and I love the chill and relaxed community of TF2C.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: DR.KB

Thanks for your application!

It has been received and we'll let you know the outcome in 24-48h

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom