• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Completed] Event coordinator

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesome killer

Banhammered
Thing is, nobody's stepped up to the plate and approached us about this. I do try to schedule TF2 events when I can play, but for some reason unless I'm actually partaking in the event they seem to flop - but one person dedicated to scheduling and organizing events would be helpful.

Ok here's my official app.

HL Stats:
http://www.vaultf4.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1516

Time with VF4:
Since it was FFN

Position applying for:
Event coordinator/announcer

I love hosting events on the spot. I want to post announcements once a day to keep the servers fuller. And I want to invite more people to Teamspeak so we can play games, not just TF2. I have no life. I seriously go to work and come home. I have found a renewed love for TF2 recently. School's out for the summer and I can spend a lot of my free time promoting VF4.

I'm not even asking to be admin in game, just let me post announcements to the Steam Group.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

-lonesome killer

Thanks for the application we will review it and get back to you in a weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6836 Online 328 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom