• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Geoff Streams Now!

Geoff

Sir "Let's Play"
Okay, I feel like I've been slightly too silent lately. Mainly the whole move and new job has kept me busy. And fixing my friend's place...

Any who, the cool part! I now have some badass internet and just got a 50ft Ethernet cable! So far I've just been streaming CoD: Ghosts and knifing my way to 60. I've been getting good at it too. But I am more than happy to stream any and all games that I have on Steam. Or if there are any games people want me to try. I did attempt some Path of Exile but I got a slight bit of lag and stopped.

I do know that once I get an Xbone I'll be streaming Destiny/CoD/Halo so I can't wait for that (so far away). But I'm rambling. If anyone is interested in watching, the link will be down below. Usual stream times is about 12:30AM - 4AM and 9AM-2PM (EST time). I usually start when I get home and when I wake up. Once I get a new game, I'll definitely be doing it more. I should also mention that you can just click on the member livestreams above the shoutbox. =D

http://www.twitch.tv/exodent

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom