• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Greatest joke ever (Vintage stay out!)

but... but... okay. *hangs head and sulks away*

I've had mixed reactions so far. Couple people told me I wasted their time, a couple said it was pretty funny. =D

It is completely worth it. Honestly, I enjoyed the story itself and while I laughed at the joke, at the same time I was annoyed =P

About 1/2 way through it started having religious tones. I spent the whole time reading it annoyed that this was going to be some anti-Christian joke that I didn't enjoy the story or the long read for a 1 liner joke that could have easily been replaced in any 1 or 2 paragraph joke.

Not worth.

About 1/2 way through it started having religious tones. I spent the whole time reading it annoyed that this was going to be some anti-Christian joke that I didn't enjoy the story or the long read for a 1 liner joke that could have easily been replaced in any 1 or 2 paragraph joke.

Not worth.

Lol, so not worth it because you started accusing it of something it didn't do.

Don't listen to him, joke is worth it!

MV5BMTcxNDI4Nzg4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjkyNTQyMQ@@._V1._SX329_SY475_.jpg

This joke is the "It's Pat" of Jokes.
Funny Concept, Needlessly Long Delivery.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(9361 Online 665 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom