• Please DO NOT post in a ban contest thread unless you are:
    1. The person banned or posting a ban request.
    2. Senior Staff.
    This is necessary to keep threads on-topic and uncluttered. Thank you.

If you don't know why you were banned, you probably broke one of our server rules. Most bans are temporary except in the case of gross violations or repeated infractions.
  • We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Resolved] Griefing, using teleports to trap players

_u____

In-Game name: Putting explosives in flour bags
Time of Day: ~21:44 GMT+1
Date: 23/07/2024
EU Server 3
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198976920154
Reason for Ban Request: Griefing. It's possible (using a jump pad or damage boosting with the coilgun) to place a teleport exit in an area of Badwater where players won't be able to escape until a point is capped
Link to Demo or other evidence: screenshot

I thought I had their name on the tele in the screenshots, but it turns out I didn't.
---
Later on in the same server on the VIP version of Badwater, the same player did the same with another Engi. This time with it being a ploy to build up an Engi nest, which is a tad more acceptable, but when you consider that the room is normally blocked both ways... Unfortunately having the defences and a good chunk of the team locked in the room led to blue capping the first points pretty early.

Last edited:
Thank you for your report, I'll do some digging and let you know what comes of it.

Thank you for your report, I've banned all 3 users participating for three days for griefing and abuse of map exploits.

Last edited:

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(5562 Online 257 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom