• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Completed] GRN Farmer's TF2C Admin Application

In-Game Name: GRN Farmer (GRN team leader)

Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in:
EU /UTC+2 (i may also appear in na servers as i play on them when eu servers are empty)

Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? Yes

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=36061

Current playtime on our servers, in hours: it says my total connection time is 19d 09:40:34h, but im pretty sure i played way more than that

Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff: to be helpfull in dealing with people that ruins the game experience for others and so im usefull for something

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself:
im the leader of the GRN team , also pls make that cannon (yes i am serious about this) , also i played TF2C since beta 4 maybe even before beta 4 cause i once equipped the shotgun on medic and the smg on scout, maybe that was beta 2 or something, i also think TF2C is better than TF2 it is one of my favorite games,my favorite map is actually every 4 team map but arena_flask and arena_flask2 are my top one favorites, also i am not 100% good at english but i believe im good enough at it but just to be sure if you wanna test my english level pls test me it would make me sure how good i truely am at english and i think it's kinda important to be good at english, i do use it every day but im unsure of my true level of english also note : i do not have a microphone i can only talk via text and i take a bit long to load due to an unknown reason, when im playing you will always find me in official servers i mostly play randomizer and dodgeball im rarely touching the standard and custom maps servers cause i believe my aim is bad so it's less fun

note : sorry if i did not know how to make the signature different text than the rest

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.

Signed: GRN Farmer

Thanks for your application and interest in our community. We'll review it and get back to you shortly, typically in 2-3 days.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(5562 Online 257 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom