• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Holiday Sales And Me.

CorruptDictator

I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC
It is that time of year again, and something none of you would know is I have a tradition for this time of year. Assuming my finances will allow for it (and this year they do), I give away random games on Steam throughout the sale. The easiest way to try to get in on this is to: 1.add me to your Steam friends list, 2.make sure your Steam name is something I can easily relate back to you (best if your current Steam name reflects your forum name), 3.make sure you have a wishlist in Steam since I often look at sales and see who shows up on my list as people who want some of the sale games.

There will also often be an extra chance at a freebie in the forum of trivia to be posted (most likely) sometime next week.

There is no set number of games I give out, it is random every year, although I usually look for titles around the $10 mark so i can maximize my gift giving. Everyone I actively talk to or game with is a possible recipient, so most of my list consists of long time friends mostly from Stompfest, but I figured since I hang out here so much right now I would open up the options a bit.

Finally, since they have gifting in LoL this year, I may give someone away there this year, I have not decided yet.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7999 Online 414 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom