• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[EXPIRED] Humble Origin Bundle

Nightshde

Graphic Designer
Forum Operator
VF4-A (Admin)
Staff Member
Starting today Humble Bundle is running an origin game bundle which includes mostly old but good titles except for Dead Space 3. This is a pay what you want deal so you can get the first six games for just a $1 and if you want the extra two games you have to beat the average.

The Current Games:
Dead Space - Steam | Origin
Burnout Paradise Ultimate - Steam | Origin
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - Steam | Origin
Mirror's Edge - Steam | Origin
Dead Space 3 - Origin
Medal of Honor - Steam | Origin

Beat the Avg.:
Battlefield 3 - Origin
Sims 3 Starter Pack - Origin

The great thing is that most of the games can be activated on steam so you don't have to touch origin except for a few of the games. I'm kind of anti-EA because of the shit they pulled with SimCity but all of the proceeds will go to charity and Humble Bundle; EA doesn't see a dime. So if you have been contemplating any of these games or haven't played the first Dead Space or Mirror's Edge you don't know what you're missing.

Just bought this because I could, giving almost everything.

Deadspace (Origin) E26N-WBZ6-GDD3-CW49-VWDH

Deadspace 3 (Origin) 38LL-84CF-GWJW-RGJU-483T

First come, first serve. Please post if you claim.

Mirror's Edge alone was enough to get me to get this bundle, but I think I'll have to dabble into the rest of the loot. If you guys don't already have Battlefield 3, I highly recommend it. An amazing deal. And all for charity.

Huge thanks. Wasn't sure at first, but decided to get it. Didn't beat the average sadly because I don't care for BF3 and already have Sims 3 somewhere.

Humble Bundle makes me feel like I'm stealing this games at this price. =/

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom