• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

I need interesting words.

Iceh

Official VF4 Matchmaker
Hey I have a fun hobby of writing, I do quite enjoy hearing and learning new words. Can people post odd not common words that can mean anything from arm to space dust. I would also like to inform those interested to put nasty words to please not to, I wish to learn some not regret some. Thanks for taking time to read this and I hope to learn some new words.

My example of a word is

Sagacious :
Having or showing keen mental discernment and good judgment; shrewd

Ostentatious: Characterized by vulgar or pretentious display.

Magnanimous: Very generous or forgiving, esp. toward a rival or someone less powerful than oneself.

Ostentatious: Characterized by vulgar or pretentious display.

Magnanimous: Very generous or forgiving, esp. toward a rival or someone less powerful than oneself.
Those are really good o.o I am using the second one in the bio for the main character I have and as for the second I will keep in reserve.

Despondent: In low spirits from loss of hope or courage. Also, crestfallen and downtrodden.

Nonplussed: surprised/confused to the point of being unsure how to react

Extemporaneous: spoken or done without preparation, often used for public speaking

Mawkish: Sentimental in a feeble or sickly way.

Tractable: Easily controlled.

Deleterious: Harmful.

Penurious: Extremely poor.

some of my favorite
Absquatulate - to leave in great haste
Logolepsy - one who has an obsession with words :p lol, although I suppose this is more of a condition rather than a normal would to use in context of a sentence.
Phenakism - the practice of being deceitful.
Wroth - Full of Anger

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7999 Online 414 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom