• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

I Watch You Sleep At Night

CorruptDictator

I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC
Good morning. Quick rundown:

1. I go by the in game name(s) CorruptDictator, Fluffy/FluffyBunnies, but you can also just call me Nick.
2. I am 29 and spend way too much of my time playing games (especially considering my gf/fiancee lives with me).
3. I love LEGO.
4. I may not really play on your servers (TF2 is kind of dead to me), but will likely be a long time forum lurker.
5. I dunno... ask me anything, if it is reasonable I will answer.

Welcome to the Vault dude! From what I've seen you are pleasant addition to our community! :D

It's a little weird to be watched while I'm sleeping. but just so you don't try anything, I keep a loaded shotgun next to my bed each night.

Also, Welcome, and there are cookies in the corner.

I just like to watch :lurking

Actually the, the title comes from my facebook pic, which is a close up of my eye with that comment beneath it. My friends thought it fit me perfectly.

I just like to watch :lurking

Actually the, the title comes from my facebook pic, which is a close up of my eye with that comment beneath it. My friends thought it fit me perfectly.

I hope that's what you do....Cus I'll disembowel you with my sword!!

In serious, Hai thar!!!!!!!! :D

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(5562 Online 257 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom