• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[EXPIRED] Incredible Bethesda Bundle For $27, Including Dishonored, Skyrim, And A Lot More

Hairum

Not a Noob
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-BETHESDANYC/bethesda-new-year-collection-bundle

Their site is running at a crawl right now because of this deal. It is possible to buy it, you just need to refresh a lot.

The bundle contains:
Brink Complete
Dishonored
Doom 3 BFG
Fallout 3 GOTY
Fallout NV Ultimate
Hunted Demons Forge
Rage
Morrowind GOTY
Oblivion GOTY
Skyrim

Most of these are Steam keys. I am unsure if all of them are, though I tihnk they are.

I don't know when the bundle is expiring, but I imagine very, very soon. Pick it up while you can, and do spend the time refreshing when you have problems loading - the site is up, just incredibly slow. You can purchase it successfully.

Good deal, but it'd be a shame to pay $27 when all I would get would be Dishonored, Brink, Rage, and Demon's Forge.

Awesome for people who haven't played all the Elder Scrolls or Fallout games though.

considering that id pay a max of 30 dollars for dishonored for me it was a great thing to do even tho i own brink and played rage and the elder scrolls and fallout games to death by now :p

Someone is getting fired over there. Clicked on the link, apparently it was an error. It shouldn't have been that low. The price is now $319.57. There's a little note explaining it. Daaaaaaaaaamn.

i love the last line on the notice :p and it seems like the price should have been 95.87 when it was to be released

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom