• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Completed] Its cold outside, Iceh Mumble admin App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceh

Official VF4 Matchmaker
In Game Name: Àdmiral Icéh
HLStats Link: http://www.vaultf4.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=4483
Time with Vault F4: Since the birth... and before in its conception ;)
Position you are applying for: (game admin [include game], moderator [include forum name], etc.)
Reason you want to be admin/Moderator:

Mumble admin is the position I am applying for. With the increasing amounts of people joining and with the time i spend in mumble I would like to be able to stop trolls if and when they come. It is only for mumble admin nothing else. If you need to ask me anything I will be in mumble... usually at any point during the day.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: The head of the Ice war, Admiral Iceh

The application will be reviewed in a week's time of being replied to by English.

Iceh, Thank you for your application. It will be considered by staff and we will let you know the decision in a week's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6836 Online 328 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom