• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Completed] jasper's TF2C Server Admin Application

jasperthegamer09

In Game Name: jasper

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Yes.

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=83723#

Time with Vault F4: Been playing a little bit in October last year and ever since ive been getting more and more regular play sessions on VF4 TF2C servers.

Position you are applying for: TF2Classic game admin.

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator: I already am very active in keeping VF4 a happy place for all by reporting on whatever I can and I have realized that I could help the community I love so much way more effectively if I could coordinate with the staff more directly and sometimes by myself. I also have very odd active hours on US compared to other Americans so I could moderate when most other staff wont be available.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: I started playing TF2C on custom weapon servers but as my internet can be slow at times, I would find myself hopping on VF4 and eventually after playing for a week I started to get to know people who I would see every time I would join and this is what I believe made me love the VF4 TF2C community is how much of a close knit group of people who all know each other. Besides the VF4 servers themselves I also am very active in the TF2C community in the discord and recently I got into the closed beta so any other ways I could help improve the community I love would be greatly appreciated.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: Jasper

Hi there!

Your application has been received and we'll review it and get back to you shortly (Usually within 2-3 days, time permitting)

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom