• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Completed] Juno's TF2C Admin/ Application

Juno!

The Fop
VF4-A (Admin)
Staff Member
In Game Name: Juno

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Yes

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=64485

Time with Vault F4: 4d 01:54:41h (I've been playing since release. One period I factory reset my PC for cleaning purposes and couldn't redownload TF2C for a time.)

Position you are applying for: TF2C Admin/Mod

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator: I enjoy the game very much in my pass time, I could never get bored of this game. Why not be a part of the community that helps rid this small community of toxic and unwanted individuals? I had also noticed an influx of bots and hackers invading the TF2C community as of recent, and nobody seems to do much about it unless a mod/admin is there. (I can delve further into this topic if need be.)

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: I don't get angry at videogames at all and I tend to be silent in chat went it comes to multiplayer games but I sometimes communicate when need be. I do have server moderation experience with one the community servers in TF2C (New-Old Custom Weapons Server) as well as general moderation of online users.

Signed: Juno P.

Thanks for your application!
It has been received and we will review it and let you know the results, typically in 48-72 hours.

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom