• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Completed] kai.'s TF2C Admin Application

kai.

VF4-A (Admin)
Staff Member
In Game Name:kai.

Have you linked your steam account to the forum?: Yes.

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=56405

Time with Vault F4: 26 days of cumulative play, active for over a year at the least.

Position you are applying for: Admin/moderation position in-game.

Reason(s) you want to be admin/Moderator: A general lack of VF4 administation presence during certain hours of the day, especially during EU active hours.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself?: VF4 servers are consistently the only ones I connect to on TF2C, so I might as well apply to moderate while I'm on as frequently as I am.
I'm ranking in the top 50 in time connected to VF4 servers, on top of being a recently added to TF2C's closed beta.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed: kai.

Last edited:
Hi there!

Your application has been received - we'll review it and let you know in a few days.

~VintagePC

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6138 Online 266 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom