• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[League of Legends] Looking For A Few Players

CorruptDictator

I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC
I am looking to fill some slots for casual ranked play. That means ranked play using common sense, but keeping your rage to a minimum. If we do well, awesome, if we get raped, well that happens (some "vocal expression" is completely acceptable if we get raped). Primarily I am looking to play a few games on Tuesday and Friday nights. Anyone interested should have two roles they play most, but be able to fill any position as needed.

For reference I mostly play mid and jungle... unless I am drinking, then I am Teemo top.

I'm decent...maybe? Been trying my hand at solo/duo queues. I think it's all retard.

I love support. Can do good mid or adc. Top/jungle if have to, but I don't find them fun to play. Except top Teemo. Shrooms everywhere.

Except top Teemo. Shrooms everywhere.

If you can follow that up with AP/AS Teemo I may be in love, lol.

Solo/Duo can be VERY painful and retarded, I only played a bit last season and the idiocy of many players just made me give up. Although honestly full pre-mades can be stressful too since you never know if you are going against a team of morons, or a team who lives and breathes LoL.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(9361 Online 665 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom