• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Minecraft] Looking for roomate...

lonesome killer

Banhammered
I want to play Minecraft, but I don't want to upkeep a base. I would like to room with someone, preferably with someone who gets in Teamspeak.

I won't mess up your house. Anything I do I will give you the resources, from farming to mining.. I just like the gameplay, it's soothing. I can help you build things too.

Who's up for this?

Reechard, English and I are near each other. I don't see why you couldn't straight up move into my place.

Or you are welcome to bunk with me. by the south station, it's a small 10x10, but I have a farm, netherwart farm, and there is a skelespawner in my basement.

Or you are welcome to bunk with me. by the south station, it's a small 10x10, but I have a farm, netherwart farm, and there is a skelespawner in my basement.

I could not find you SOL, ended up just wandering farther south from the station and finding a nice mountain.

If you leave the south station headed east you'll see a pond of surround by sugar cane. I live just on the other side of that pond

//ignore this line. it is just a comment

If you leave the south station headed east you'll see a pond of surround by sugar cane. I live just on the other side of that pond

//ignore this line. it is just a comment

I think I saw that, did not realize anyone was there. Maybe once I get settled a little I will build a road back towards the station area.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(9336 Online 815 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom