• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

[Completed] Man 3 and Knuckle's applies for a Staff position

In-Game Name: Man 3 and Knuckles

Country/Region and Timezone you will be most active in: (NA)

Have you linked your Steam account to the forum? No

HLStats Profile Link: https://hlx.vaultf4.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=190499

Current playtime on our servers, in hours: 109h

Reason(s) you would like to be a member of our staff: I need a position in the games industry, volunteer or paid, to build my career. I also have had a lot of fun on these servers and want to help others.

Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself:
please

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in the Game Administrator role. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun environment. I will spend at least an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Game Server admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked. I also affirm that everything I have stated in this application is true to the best of my knowledge.

Signed: Man 3 and Knuckles

Your application has been received, we'll review it and get back to you shortly, typically within 2-3 days.

Please note that while linking your steam account is not required to submit your application, it _is_ mandatory if your application is accepted due to how we manage in-game permissions.

~Vintage

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48660 Members
(5562 Online 257 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom