• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

map suggestions

Frosty [MGCM]

VF4 Competitive Player
i was browsing for some new maps to play and i came across two maps that sound kinda fun.

they're called ccp_circlejerk & core_fortress.

ccp_circlejerk is a Circular Control Point map in which you have to cap points in a clockwise motion & hold all four to win! (http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/45736)

core_fortress is a little bit of something different. This map offers 2 things that deviate from a lot of TF2 maps: a space theme and a new gamemode! In Core_Fortress, you win by destroying the enemy's main core, which is within their fortress. However, it is protected by a forcefield. In order to take down the forcefield, you have to destroy two smaller cores outside of the base. (http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/179015)

i hope that you like these maps as i thought that they might be cool to play on and i hope to see them on vault 404 in the future

Hey Frosty,

After having a look at both of them I'm definitely willing to give ccp_circlejerk a shot but I'm not to keen on core_fortress :(
I'm currently having a bit of an issue with loading maps to the server but I hope to have that worked out soon and then I'll be adding ccp_circlejerk to the mix along with a few others I've been looking at like arena_suijin and cp_mainline. Ill removing a few maps that are on the current rotation as well like ctf_converge and ctf_infiltration.

I'd like to thank you for your suggestions it's great to have some help making looking for maps to add to the server and I really want to make it as fun for you guys a possible so please keep the suggestions coming. Hoping to start having regular friday night 404 events soon :D

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(6448 Online 276 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom