Massive lag

cvberdemon

Well-Known Member
Really want to document this crazy amount of server lag I'm experiencing
tested this out in the 2fort 24/7 server and got the same results, so now i gotta ask what I can do stop this, or is it just my ISP shitting the bed, as Spectrum is known to do
+edit ok yeah i'm reading so many reports of outages from other spectrum customers
 
Last edited:
Yeah won't be the first time we've seen people's ISPs shit the bed
 
Yeah for what it's worth my ISP routed through Europe while playing on the NA servers, and I'm based in NA East. I wouldn't doubt something similar's happening here :banghead
 
I believe this is related to a bug which is causing spontaneous clientside disconnects (or, specifically, loss of connection to the server), but I don't really have any evidence.
 
while the lag is ongoing you can always try running a traceroute to the server and if it's path latency it will show up clearly where exactly the delay is coming from
 

Funding Progress To Date

Our Servers

VaultF4 on Steam


49404 Members
(9099 Online 759 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom