• We are aware of sporadic errors when browsing our site. This is an issue with our hosting provider and not something we can fix on our end. We are hopeful it will be resolved soon. ~VintagePC

Meat Streamin'

Meat

Noob
There was another thread on the forums about a marathon I attempted before, but went south due to bad planning. This will be my official streaming thread.

You can hit up the stream at:

www.twitch.tv/meatss

I'll be streaming 4-7 times a week, most of which will be on Vault F4 servers. I'll try to be explaining the motivations for pretty much everything I do while I'm playing. Sniping and demoman will be highlighted the most, but will play other classes when requested.

Yesterday, someone wanted to learn more about mobility with Scout on 2fort. I heeded his request, and showed him some advanced movement and generally underutilized locations. I have a lot to say about the game, so hop in some time and ask! I am sure you will learn a lot. You can find it here at the very end of the video.

I'll bump for major events, but I won't spam too bad. :p

Good to see ya back buddy. Look forward to sneaking a look at some of the streams. :)

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48659 Members
(7270 Online 379 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom